Friday

Discreet Massage ...Very Discreet

Hi lady, I'm 30's chn seeking discreet female for NSA fun.
I am a guy who love giving oral sex and extremly good at it. R U deprive of orgasm becos you hardly have proper foreplay? I used to have a regular 'discreet friend' who can get 4-5 orgasms just by licking her pussy, but so sad that she has to return to JB for good. Imagine this...I stand at your back to slowly strip you till u r naked, some gentle kiss on your shoulder and feel your lovely breast from behind. While u standing, I lift up on of your leg on the bed side, and lower myself while kissing your back, move to your inner thigh and shift to your pussy..you start to shiver as your clit is so sensitive, for that 1 minute, your legs get wolbbly and you collapse onto the bed, I suck on your clit and lick your pussy at a fast pace..finger your pussy and you let out a nice moan, I reach for your G-Spot by curving up my finger, your contracting pussy tells me that you r coming soon, so I lick and suck your clit harder and at the same time stimulate your G-Spot..you coming anytime and arch your back and OH MY GOD, you come so hard that you SQUIRT some love juice on my mouth..

Remember I told you that I enjoy licking pussy? I keep on flipping and suck on your lovely clit and basically you start to shift around the bed eventually become 69 position with you on top...you r so hot and sexy now that you press your pussy against my mouth..moving it up and down and my cock is now hard and erected...in no time ..i know you going to come again as your hip move faster and faster..you come hard again and this time is a MULTIPLE ORGASM..you can't stop trembling and lots of contraction ..i hold on to your hips and keep flipping my tongue on your sensitive clit...

Imagine the high i can bring to you..and ofcos...This Is The Secret Between You & Me

email me eroticguy73@yahoo.com.sg now, i like to keep things discreet so we just communicate via email..We just live once, why deprive ourself of this simple pleasure?? 100% discreetness assured:-)


No comments:

Post a Comment